Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
365Photos
Blah To Be Home
Posted by
Unknown
at
9:10 AM
No comments:
After being on vacation for a week it's hard to find something interesting to photograph at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Text
Popular Posts
White-tailed deer
I had planned my Day 1 photo a week ago and just waited for January 1 to get here. Today I woke up a little stressed out because I had...
Time to Go Home
Our last hour in the sunshine of St. Maarten before returning to cold and grey Illinois. As I sit here adding photos (on Sunday) I ...
Bird Watching at Rockwood State Park
While sitting in my car at the state park I saw Dark-eyed Juncos, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Red-headed Woodpeckers, Red-bellied Woodpeckers...
New To Me Camera
I decided the new pro level cameras were just too expensive for me right now so I turned to the used market. I picked up this 1D Mark ...
Testing a Canon EOS Rebel
My camera is a Canon EOS 1D which was the best of the best when I bought it back in 2002. It still works great but it doesn't have...
Video
Labels
Animal
(32)
Barn
(5)
Doors and Windows
(15)
Fave
(14)
Macro
(11)
People
(101)
Place
(37)
Thing
(56)
Toronto skyline
(1)
Toronto Zoo
(1)
Trains
(6)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
March (1)
February (1)
January (3)
December (31)
November (30)
October (31)
September (30)
August (31)
July (31)
June (30)
May (31)
April (30)
March (31)
February (28)
January (31)
May (4)
April (32)
March (32)
February (25)
January (32)
December (30)
November (31)
October (32)
September (27)
August (31)
July (31)
June (30)
May (31)
Text Widget
More Text
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2014
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2013
(365)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
▼
June
(30)
Blah To Be Home
On Our Way Home
Niagara Falls - Maid of the Mist
African Lion Safari
Toronto Skyline
Toronto Zoo
Graffiti Alley
Toronto Blue Jays 11 game winning streak
Our Hotel in Toronto
Nissan Quest
Bix at 6
Day 170
Instabarn
The Castle at Eagle Point
Five years old
Hercules Hustle 5K
Leaf
White Pelican
MeWednesday
Relaxing together
Hostas
More QC Storm
QC Storm
Blue Jay
Pardon the Interuption
Red Vines or Twizzlers?
Excitement At Work
Running Schedule
Sunday Birds
Photoshop CS6 and the Creative Cloud
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2012
(125)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(32)
►
2011
(243)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
Categories
Animal
(32)
Barn
(5)
Doors and Windows
(15)
Fave
(14)
Macro
(11)
People
(101)
Place
(37)
Thing
(56)
Toronto skyline
(1)
Toronto Zoo
(1)
Trains
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment