Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Day 84 - 07/23/11

No comments:
 
A lot of rain in a short time flooded French Creek park.  The soccer field and walking path are going to be out of order for a few days.

On another note.  There is a button at the top of this page called "Next Blog".  It is supposed to take you to another blog similar to the one you are reading now.  If you have ever clicked on my page you may have found it does not take you to another photography blog.  It takes you to a blog about a different subject which I do not want to mention because the more I do, the more likely you are to be taken to a blog about that subject.  Let's just say it has to do with an individual sport where you move your body over a predetermined distance in as little time as possible.  For the next few days I am going to try to use words like 'photography' or phrases like 'daily photography blog'.  I might even try 'f-stop' and 'shutter-speed' to try to get the Next Blog feature to take you/me to other photography blogs. 

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff