Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Day 237 - 12/23/11

No comments:
 
The first of our family Christmas parties was tonight and included some Jenga!



Here's a bonus shot that I also took today.  I've mentioned that I have been using Instagram since I got my iPhone.  It's like Facebook for photos.  You follow other people but it's not mutual like a Facebook friend.  They may or may not follow you back.  This week my favorite photographer in all of Instagram started following me and tonight he "liked" this photo.  I felt like I won an award when I saw "@komeda liked your photo" in my news feed.  His name is Phillip Park, from Seoul, South Korea and goes by komeda on IG.  You can see his work here, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff