Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

August 06, 2013

No comments:
 

The first time I tried a 365 project I wanted it to be all about photography and not about my daily life.  I quit before reaching 365 because it is very difficult for me to find the time for "real" photography everyday.  I was successful at a 365 the second time because I allowed myself some daily life snapshots.  This time I've had a few days where I end up with crap like this because I just don't feel like doing anything else.

This photo had a purpose but it wasn't really for this blog.  We have a machine at work whose manufacturer is in Spain.  Because of the language barrier and the time zone difference we communicate by email and photos.  This was a photo to accompany one of those emails. 

So, in the evening I didn't feel like taking a picture for the blog and knew I had this from earlier in the day.  It is what it is I guess.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff