Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

October 11, 2013

No comments:
 

Nicole and I went out for supper and I realized that I forgot my phone and hadn't taken a photo.  There were options to get a photo like borrow Nicole's phone or snap something random after we got home but I decided to skip a day and be OK with it.  Later, I was looking through my photos and realized that I took this one during the day.  So I didn't miss a day after all.  
Our IT guy works out of the corporate office which is in Indiana.  If we have internet or network problems I'm the one that calls him and tries to fix it.  I always snap a picture of this mess before I start moving wires around so I can put it back the way it was if I need to.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff