Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
365Photos
Stepping Up From a Dead Stick
Posted by
Unknown
at
8:15 PM
No comments:
In the past when I have photographed birds around my feeder I set up a dead stick nearby as a perch. Today I decided to add some life and use a branch with some leaves on it for a more realistic look.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Text
Popular Posts
White-tailed deer
I had planned my Day 1 photo a week ago and just waited for January 1 to get here. Today I woke up a little stressed out because I had...
Testing a Canon EOS Rebel
My camera is a Canon EOS 1D which was the best of the best when I bought it back in 2002. It still works great but it doesn't have...
Time to Go Home
Our last hour in the sunshine of St. Maarten before returning to cold and grey Illinois. As I sit here adding photos (on Sunday) I ...
Dodge and Burn
One of the things I hope to do this year is improve my photoshop skills. I really like the look you get from using the dodge and burn ...
New To Me Camera
I decided the new pro level cameras were just too expensive for me right now so I turned to the used market. I picked up this 1D Mark ...
Video
Labels
Animal
(32)
Barn
(5)
Doors and Windows
(15)
Fave
(14)
Macro
(11)
People
(101)
Place
(37)
Thing
(56)
Toronto skyline
(1)
Toronto Zoo
(1)
Trains
(6)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
March (1)
February (1)
January (3)
December (31)
November (30)
October (31)
September (30)
August (31)
July (31)
June (30)
May (31)
April (30)
March (31)
February (28)
January (31)
May (4)
April (32)
March (32)
February (25)
January (32)
December (30)
November (31)
October (32)
September (27)
August (31)
July (31)
June (30)
May (31)
Text Widget
More Text
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2014
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2013
(365)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
▼
May
(31)
Logan's Test
Remember Those Signs?
Target Brownie Six-16
Tinted Windows
Another Monday
Stepping Up From a Dead Stick
Riding Along
Tappa's Steak House
More Hipstamatic Oggl
Day 142 of 365
Sitting on the Porch Watching Cars Go By
It's Me Again
High Praise
Hipstamatic Oggl and The Mental Side of Running.
You Mad Bro?
iPhone photo of the Dog in Interesting Light
10Birds
Mowing is Easier When You Have Kids
It is what it is.
My Mom
The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia
Where Are the Men?
Hipstamatic Leaves
New Birds For Me
MeTuesday
Iowa City trip
White-Crowned Sparrow
Back Yard Bird Watching
PJ's Restaurant, Erie, IL
Frequency Separation
Will books become as obsolete as the Sony Walkman?
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2012
(125)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(32)
►
2011
(243)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
Categories
Animal
(32)
Barn
(5)
Doors and Windows
(15)
Fave
(14)
Macro
(11)
People
(101)
Place
(37)
Thing
(56)
Toronto skyline
(1)
Toronto Zoo
(1)
Trains
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment