Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Big Crowd for the Lumberkings

No comments:
 

Tonight we went to the Clinton Lumberkings game.  They are the Class A affiliate of the Seattle Mariners.  I haven't seen a crowd like this in a long time.  They are averaging about 1500 people per game but I have been there many times when there is less than 1000.  Tonights attendance was 5281.

In the morning I ran a 10K race, (Firecracker Run in East Moline, IL).  My goal was to be under and hour which is about 9:39 per mile.  The second mile featured a looooong uphill climb and I thought I had lost my chance to finish in under an hour.  Fortunately what goes up must come down and I was able to make the time back up.  My official time was 59:34, I was a little slow stopping my watch which shows 59:39 


No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff