Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Heading to Iowa City

No comments:
 
Logan has over 20 kidney stones all in his left kidney.  Tomorrow, he is having them surgically removed at the University of Iowa Hospital.  We are about two hours from Iowa City so we headed out tonight and got a hotel room so we don't have to get up so early tomorrow.  While Mom checked us in Logan found a comfy seat and I began to document our time in photos.  I decided to to use Hipstamatic's Claunch 72 Monochrome for all of the photos and just change the "lens" for effect.


When we got tot the room he grabbed the remote and got even more comfortable.


Next thing I knew everyone was in bed.


I decided to go for a run and found a nice bike path behind our hotel.  Iowa City is a college town so as I trudged along at about 11:30 per mile I encountered several young runners easily galloping along at about 7:00 per mile.   


While I was gone, Logan spent some time at the pool.  I managed to coax a smile out of him even though he's pretty nervous about tomorrows procedure.



Nicole is nervous as well.





No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff